Dr. Paul Katz, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Katz, DO is a family medicine specialist in Cecilton, MD. Dr. Katz completed a residency at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katz is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- Ctr for Addiction & Mental Hlth, Other Education — 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- West Point Sprts Med/Keller Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Walter Reed AMC, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 1972
- Youngstown University, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
The staff is very friendly and I am very happy I switched to this office. I would recommend the doctor to anyone that is in the market for a new Primary Care Physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katz frequently treats Vertigo, Hernia, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 251 S Bohemia Ave, Cecilton, MD 21913. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
- Union Hospital Of Cecil County
- 1 251 S Bohemia Ave, Cecilton, MD 21913 (410) 324-3726