Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Paul Huddleston III, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Huddleston III completed a residency at Orthopedic Surgery - Mayo Graduate School of Medicine. He currently practices at MAYO CLINIC ROCHESTER and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huddleston III is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Spine Surgery - Twin Cities Spine Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Orthopedic Surgery - Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Masters Degree - Mayo Graduate School, Other Education — 1999
- Mayo Clinic, Medical School — 1994
- The University Of Mississippi, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huddleston III?
He is one of 5 Ortho surgeons who operated after traumatic injury.....he is compassionate and took time for lengthy explanations.Definitely 5star.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huddleston III frequently treats Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Huddleston III's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huddleston III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Mayo Clinic Rochester
Mayo Clinic-rochester200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-2511