Dr. Grossman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Grossman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Grossman completed a residency at University Ca San Diego Med Center. He currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR CENTER and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grossman is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Ca San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Center1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (888) 287-1082
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grossman?
He saved my life! First rate Dr. and more importantly a first rate person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Grossman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grossman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grossman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grossman frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Grossman's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan