Click here to compare with other Allergy Specialists.
Dr. Paul Espinoza, MD is a allergy specialist in Lexington, SC. Dr. Espinoza completed a residency at Palmetto Health Alliance. He currently practices at Palmetto Vein & Aesthetic Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Espinoza is board certified in Family Practice.
- Palmetto Health Alliance, Residency Hospital
- UNIV OF SC SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1997
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Palmetto Hlth Alliance, Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espinoza?
I began my search for varicose vein relief 11 years ago. Three states and six providers later, I finally found successful care with Dr. Espinoza and his staff. My condition was diagnosed promptly and accurately and treated in a timely manner. The discouragement I'd felt from past experiences was quickly replaced with hope and gratitude as I felt relief from my symptoms. I truly couldn't recommend this practice more highly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Espinoza frequently treats Microdermabrasion, Photorejuvenation, and Skin Resurfacing.
Dr. Espinoza's office is located at 117 Park Place Ct, Lexington, SC 29072. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Espinoza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Palmetto Vein & Aesthetic Center
Palmetto Vein & Aesthetic Center117 Park Place Ct, Lexington, SC 29072 (803) 359-8346