Dr. Paul Dainer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dainer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Dainer, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Dainer completed a residency at Med Coll Penn Hosp. He currently practices at Augusta University Medical Center and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dainer is board certified in Hematology.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Med Coll Penn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Augusta University Medical Center
Cancer Center1410 LANEY WALKER BLVD, Augusta, GA 30912 Existing Patients: (706) 721-6744
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dainer?
Dr. Dainer is one of the most conscientious doctors I have ever dealt with during my life. He truly cares about his patients and stops at nothing to ensure they receive the best treatment available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dainer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dainer frequently treats Lung Cancer, Erythropoietin Test, and Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma).
Dr. Dainer's office is located at 1410 LANEY WALKER BLVD, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dainer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center