Dr. Paul Brager, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brager's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Brager, MD is a hematology specialist in Bridgeport, WV. Dr. Brager completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Oncology/Hematology Associates and is affiliated with Davis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brager is board certified in Hematology.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Pittsburgh Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Pittsburgh Hlth Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Hospital Center327 Medical Park Dr, Bridgeport, WV 26330 Existing Patients: (304) 842-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brager?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brager frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Brager's office is located at 327 Medical Park Dr, Bridgeport, WV 26330. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brager has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Davis Medical Center
- United Hospital Center