Call (737) 276-4213 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Loar III, MD is a oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Loar III completed a residency at University Of Florida College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center | University of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Austin North Suite 30012221 Renfert Way Ste 300, Austin, TX 78758 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4213
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loar III?
I’ve been so impressed with their whole team - they combine skilled professionalism with caring. Throughout my treatment I have felt well informed, supported, and exceptionally well cared for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Loar III has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Loar III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Loar III's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loar III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loar III frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Loar III's office is located at 12221 Renfert Way Ste 300, Austin, TX 78758. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Loar III speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls