Call (561) 559-8819 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Lin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Atlantis, FL. Dr. Lin completed a residency at St. Vincent Medical Center At Richmond-New York Medical College. He currently practices at Medical Specialists of the Palm Beaches, INC and is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lin is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute/Erie County Medical Center-State University Of New York At Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- St. Vincent Medical Center At Richmond-New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Highland Hospital-Strong Health System, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Washington University-M.A., Other Education — 1989
- Washington University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lin?
Dr.Lin is AWESOME he's very upfront with everything and he explains everything in detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Lin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lin frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Lin's office is located at 5401 S Congress Ave Ste 105, Atlantis, FL 33462. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Jfk Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center North Campus
- Palms West Hospital
- Bethesda Hospital East