Dr. Paul Schaefer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schaefer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Schaefer, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Hendersonville, NC. Dr. Schaefer completed a residency at Buffalo Genl Hosp-Suny. He currently practices at AdventHealth Hematology Oncology Infusion Services Hendersonville. Dr. Schaefer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Buffalo Genl Hosp-Suny, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Buffalo VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Meyer Meml Hosp-Suny, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Meyer Meml Hosp-Suny, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schaefer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schaefer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schaefer frequently treats Anemia, Bladder Cancer, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Schaefer's office is located at 50 Hospital Dr Ste 4b, Hendersonville, NC 28792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schaefer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
AdventHealth Hematology Oncology Infusion Services Hendersonville
A hospital department of AdventHealth Hendersonville50 Hospital Dr Ste 4b, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Existing Patients: (828) 681-2917