Dr. Krawitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Krawitz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Huntington, NY. Dr. Krawitz completed a residency at Mt Sinai Mc. He currently practices at OCLI Huntington Park Avenue and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Sinai Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Mt Sinai Mc, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OCLI Huntington Park Avenue755 Park Ave Ste 100, Huntington, NY 11743 Existing Patients: (631) 223-0400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krawitz?
Yesterday I had cataract surgery performed by Dr.Krawitz . He is a very caring,encouraging and concerned Dr. I suffered no pain or discomfort and the next day I was feeling fine. He works with a wonderful staff at the facility where the surgery was done. I highly recommend Dr.Krawitz.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Krawitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krawitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krawitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krawitz frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Pinguecula, and Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy.
Dr. Krawitz's office is located at 755 Park Ave Ste 100, Huntington, NY 11743. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krawitz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset