Dr. Douglass has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Douglass, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Douglass completed a residency at Emory Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine Grady Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Kalindi Parikh MD and is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Douglass is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine Grady Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School — 1976
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kalindi Parikh MD
Kalindi Parikh MD229 Peachtree St Ne Ste 1200, Atlanta, GA 30303 Existing Patients: (404) 874-1788
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Douglass?
Dr Douglass is an exceptional physician. His medical - specialty skills, experience and knowledge coupled with his courtly yet patient manner make each encounter one of comfort and confidence. I feel privileged to call Paul my Doctor and my friend. Thank you for the opportunity to make these 'heartfelt' observations on his behalf.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Douglass, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Douglass' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Douglass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglass frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Douglass' office is located at 229 Peachtree St Ne Ste 1200, Atlanta, GA 30303. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital