Dr. Carpenter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Carpenter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Carpenter completed a residency at Northwestern Hosp. He currently practices at North Central Heart Institute and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carpenter is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- NorthwesternHosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Northwestern Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Bapt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Central Heart Institute
North Central Heart Institute4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 977-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carpenter?
He spent significant time to explain my situation. He was attentive, caring, listened well- approachable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Carpenter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carpenter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carpenter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carpenter frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Carpenter's office is located at 4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic - Avera