Call (629) 219-7731 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Kudelko is a cardiology specialist in Gallatin, TN. Dr. Kudelko completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch Med. He currently practices at Tennessee Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kudelko is board certified in Cardiology.
- Texas Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Nova Southeastern University / College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kudelko?
very easy to get in and out
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kudelko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Kudelko generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kudelko's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kudelko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kudelko frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kudelko's office is located at 300 Steam Plant Rd Ste 100A, Gallatin, TN 37066. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Tristar Northcrest Medical Center
Tennessee Heart and Vascular300 Steam Plant Rd Ste 100A, Gallatin, TN 37066 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7731
Tennessee Heart and Vascular
Tennessee Heart & Vascular Institute353 New Shackle Island Rd Ste 300C, Hendersonville, TN 37075 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2149