Dr. Paul Kramer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kramer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Kramer, MD is a oncology specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc. He currently practices at Wellmont Medical Associates and is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Dr Kramer is an excellent doctor. I was diagnosed with Stage III Ovarian cancer. This is a scary diagnosis and Dr Kramer listened to my concerns and explained everything in detail. He performed my surgery. His bedside manor is exemplary. I would recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Oophorectomy, Adenomyosis, and Cervical Cancer.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 4485 W Stone Dr Ste 200, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center