Call (312) 620-1305 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (312) 942-3034 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Kent, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kent completed a residency at U Chicago-Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at Pediatric & Adolescent Ambulatory Care and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kent is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U Chicago-Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric & Adolescent Ambulatory Care
Pediatric & Adolescent Ambulatory Care1725 W Harrison St Ste 710, Chicago, IL 60612 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kent?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Kent, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kent's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kent frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Kent's office is located at 1725 W Harrison St Ste 710, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kent has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rush University Medical Center