Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Jellinger, MD
Dr. Paul Jellinger, MD is
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Bronx Va Hosp/Mt Sinai Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus|Bronx Va Hosp/Mt Sinai Hosp|Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jellinger?
Thorough. Careful. Just the Best.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Paul Jellinger, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Jellinger's profile.
Dr. Jellinger in specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jellinger frequently treats the following conditions: Osteoporosis, Polyneuropathy and Diabetic Polyneuropathy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jellinger's office is located at 3107 Stirling Rd Ste 300 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jellinger provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Paul Jellinger, MD is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Paul Jellinger, MD holds board certification in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Paul Jellinger, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Regional Hospital
The Center For Diabetes & Endocrine Care
The Center for Diabetes and Endocrine Care3107 Stirling Rd Ste 300, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 (954) 963-7100