Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Reger, MD is a family medicine specialist in Mascoutah, IL. Dr. Reger completed a residency at Siu Belleville Fp Res Program. He currently practices at Rural Family Medicine Assocs and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reger is board certified in Family Practice.
- Siu Belleville Fp Res Program, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rural Family Medicine Assocs
Rural Family Medicine Assoc739 N Jefferson St Ste 200, Mascoutah, IL 62258 Existing Patients: (618) 566-8810
- 2 251 Marketplace Dr Ste 1, Freeburg, IL 62243 Existing Patients: (618) 566-8810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reger?
Good. He has been my primary dr for several years and always can see me and if he cannot fix it he knows who to refer to fix it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reger frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Reger's office is located at 739 N Jefferson St Ste 200, Mascoutah, IL 62258. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville