Dr. Paul Olson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Olson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Olson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Olson completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at North Central Heart A Division of Avera Heart Hospital and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Central Heart A Division of Avera Heart Hospital4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 224-3100
Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota4500 W 69th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 977-7000
Avera Queen of Peace Hospital525 N Foster St, Mitchell, SD 57301 Existing Patients: (605) 996-8171
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olson?
We found Dr Olson to be very helpful, attentive, and knowledgeable about my mother's very difficult heart problem (including high anxiety...that might go with that). Shut the door from distracting noise and really listened and had a good discussion about her case. Her incision is perfect. No infections. Device appears to be placed properly and doing what it's supposed to be doing. Expectations managed well. On task. Well done. Thanks for helping my mom!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Olson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Olson's office is located at 4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera Holy Family Hospital
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Avera St. Mary's Hospital