Dr. Kerner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Kerner, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Kerner completed a residency at Mcp Hahnemann University. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho and is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerner is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Insall Scott Kelly Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Mcp Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital
- U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI, Medical School — 1997
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Thrivent Financial
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerner?
I had a good visit with Dr Kerner and he was very understanding and spoke very frankly about my condition and the options available. We came to an agreement and made a treatment plan that would work best for my situation. Very professional and easy to talk with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Kerner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kerner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kerner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kerner frequently treats Ankle Fracture, Ganglion Cyst, and Ankle Sprains and Strains.
Dr. Kerner's office is located at 7850 Brier Creek Pkwy, Raleigh, NC 27617. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital
- Rex Hospital