Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Fenyves, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Paul Fenyves, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Fenyves completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fenyves is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2006
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fenyves?
Patient of Dr.Fenyves for 11 years...Yesterday, like always, had a very positive impression after an Annual Wellness Visit. Doctor was attentive, thorough and I was not rushed. I had a list of the questions to go thru and that is what we did. Highly recommended.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Fenyves, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fenyves' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fenyves accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fenyves frequently treats Polyuria, Cough, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Fenyves' office is located at 215 East 85th Street, New York, NY 10028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fenyves speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fenyves has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.