Dr. Paul Brody, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brody's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Brody, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Culver City, CA. Dr. Brody completed a residency at Southern California Podiatric Medical Center. He currently practices at Paul J Brody DPM and is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brody is board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
- Southern California Podiatric Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Paul J Brody DPM
Culver City Main Office3831 Hughes Ave Ste 700, Culver City, CA 90232 Existing Patients: (310) 837-3668
United Family Medical Center
United Family Medical Center10941 Firestone Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650 Existing Patients: (562) 864-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brody?
I visited the office in Culver City and the staff was extremely professional and caring. This was so much more comfortable, intimate, and less stressful than a large, cookie cutter practice. Thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brody accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brody frequently treats Foot Fracture, Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Brody's office is located at 3831 Hughes Ave Ste 700, Culver City, CA 90232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brody speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brody has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City