Dr. Paul Pelavin, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Pelavin completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Valley Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pelavin is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Valley Medical Group
Pediatric Endocrinology140 E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ 07652 Existing Patients: (201) 447-8182
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pelavin?
Dr. Pelavin is, to my knowledge, the absolute BEST pediatric endocrinologist in the entire NY Metro area. No other Peds Endo has as sound a plan in place to train his patient's families in managing type 1 diabetes. I believe his intention is not to lord over his patients like a know-it-all, but rather to TEACH his families the best way to manage a disease that is extremely precarious (and can, frankly, be deadly) during a child's growing years. He is all about helping each family understand the best ways of keeping their child OUT of the hospital and OUT of DKA. My son was diagnosed 9 years ago and he has never once been in DKA. That speaks not just to my abilities as a parent, but, to HIS abilities to train a person who knew NOTHING about this disease 9 years ago. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff. They are THE. BEST.