Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Paul Hughes, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Hughes completed a residency at The George Washington University. He currently practices at HELEN H PARK, D.C. and is affiliated with Mills Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hughes is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Washington University Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- The George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Childrens National Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 1996
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Helen H Park, D.c.
Kevin S Finnesey MD A Professional Corporation100 S Ellsworth Ave Ste 504, San Mateo, CA 94401 Existing Patients: (650) 343-5633
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hughes?
Dr Hughes has done both of my knee replacements. He is a skilled surgeon that know how to evaluate and solve orthopedic issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hughes frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Hughes' office is located at 100 S Ellsworth Ave Ste 504, San Mateo, CA 94401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hughes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills Health Center
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital