Dr. Holoye has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Holoye, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Mcallen, TX. Dr. Holoye completed a residency at Bronx Va Hospital. He currently practices at Mcallen Oncology PA and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Md Anderson Tumor Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Bronx Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1965
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Texas True Choice
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mcallen Oncology PA5401 N G St Ste 3, Mcallen, TX 78504 Existing Patients: (956) 217-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holoye?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Holoye, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Holoye's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holoye accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holoye frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Symptomatic Menopause, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Holoye's office is located at 5401 N G St Ste 3, Mcallen, TX 78504. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holoye speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center