Dr. Paul Werner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Werner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Werner, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Werner completed a residency at Med College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Transplant S.c. and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. Dr. Werner is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Rush University, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Werner?
Dr. Werner is remarkable. His bedside manner is not what I expected, but I wasn't planning on going for a beer with him. Professional doesn't even come close to covering it. If I had to do my surgery all over, it would only be him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Werner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Werner frequently treats Mitral Valve Surgery, Maze Procedure, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Werner's office is located at 2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 511 511, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Werner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center