Dr. Hinderaker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Hinderaker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Hinderaker completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock M C. He currently practices at Meriter Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Grant Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hinderaker is board certified in Cardiology.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock M C, Residency Hospital
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Meriter Heart and Vascular Institute2601 W Beltline Hwy Ste 200, Madison, WI 53713 Existing Patients: (608) 417-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hinderaker?
Dr Hinderaker has been a terrific cardiologist. He has treated me for my atrial fibrillation for several years and has always been caring, responsive, and professional. I recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hinderaker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hinderaker frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hinderaker's office is located at 2601 W Beltline Hwy Ste 200, Madison, WI 53713. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grant Regional Health Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Lafayette County
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center - Janesville
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Monroe Clinic Hospital
- Richland Hospital
- Unitypoint Health Meriter
- UW Health University Hospital