Call (831) 204-6156 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Godin, MD
Dr. Paul Godin, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Santa Cruz, CA. Dr. Godin completed a residency at Stanford University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican and is affiliated with Dominican Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Godin is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- National Institute of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Stanford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1989
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godin?
- Dominican Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Godin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Godin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Godin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Godin frequently treats Emphysema, Pneumonia, and Respiratory Failure.
Dr. Godin's office is located at 1595 Soquel Dr Ste 230 230, Santa Cruz, CA 95065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Godin speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Godin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican
Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican1595 Soquel Dr Ste 230 230, Santa Cruz, CA 95065