Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gerlach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Gerlach, MD is a cardiology specialist in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Gerlach completed a residency at U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis. He currently practices at Idaho Heart Institute and is affiliated with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerlach is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Idaho Heart Institute
Idaho Heart Institute2985 Cortez Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83404 Existing Patients: (208) 523-3373
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerlach?
After having worked with several doctors over the years, Dr Gerlach was able to treat my issue quickly, significantly improving my lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerlach frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gerlach's office is located at 2985 Cortez Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gerlach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- Madison Memorial Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital