Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Paul Wilson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at Comm Hosp. He currently practices at Washington Pavilion Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Rheumatology Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Comm Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington Pavilion Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Rheumatology Care
Washington Pavilion Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Rheumatology Care7910 E Washington St Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN 46219 Existing Patients: (317) 355-7171
- 2 7240 Shadeland Sta Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN 46256
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan, Independent Educational Evaluation, and HeartAware Online Risk Screening.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 7910 E Washington St Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN 46219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.