Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mardelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Mardelli, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Dayville, CT. Dr. Mardelli completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Quinebaug Treatment Center and is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mardelli is board certified in Psychiatry.
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University Of Maryland Schhol Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Quinebaug Treatment Center11 Dog Hill Rd, Dayville, CT 06241 Existing Patients: (860) 779-0321
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center8 Prospect St, Nashua, NH 03060 Existing Patients: (603) 577-5720
Carilion New River Valley Medical Cent2900 Tyler Rd, Christiansburg, VA 24073 Existing Patients: (540) 731-7311
Natchaug Hospital189 Storrs Rd, Mansfield Center, CT 06250 Existing Patients: (860) 456-1311
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mardelli?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mardelli frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Mardelli's office is located at 11 Dog Hill Rd, Dayville, CT 06241. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mardelli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center