Dr. Hess has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Hess, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Hess completed a residency at Cornell-Meml Sloan Kettering. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hess is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Cornell-Meml Sloan Kettering, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Cornell-Ny Hosp-Meml Sloan Kettering, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation6027 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 112, Memphis, TN 38120 Existing Patients: (901) 226-0201
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hess?
I've been seeing Dr. Hess for more than 5 years. Great doctor. I trust him. He spends time talking to me each visit. I recommend him highly. Don't know if he's taking new patients. But you won't find a better doctor or nurses. God blessed me by getting him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Hess, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hess' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hess accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hess frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Hess' office is located at 6027 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 112, Memphis, TN 38120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto