Dr. Harcourt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Harcourt, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tewksbury, MA. Dr. Harcourt completed a residency at U Mass Med Ctr. He currently practices at Merrimack Family Medicine and is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harcourt is board certified in Family Practice.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Merrimack Family Medicine
Merrimack Family Medicine600 Clark Rd Ste 3, Tewksbury, MA 01876 Existing Patients: (978) 851-4141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harcourt?
Love Dr Harcourt! He’s really been there for me and my family. Very responsive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Harcourt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harcourt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harcourt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harcourt frequently treats Shingles, Herpes Zoster Without Complication, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Harcourt's office is located at 600 Clark Rd Ste 3, Tewksbury, MA 01876. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harcourt speaks French, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lowell General Hospital