Dr. Hammerness has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Hammerness, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Hammerness completed a residency at Massachusetts General and McLean Hospitals. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts General and McLean Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Massachusetts General and McLean Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mt. Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Dartmouth Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center
Boston Children's Hospital300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6680
Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc101 Page St, New Bedford, MA 02740 Existing Patients: (508) 973-5788
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammerness?
Extremely knowledgeable with children & teens with anxieties and ADHD. He has worked with my daughter for over 10 years and has been so diligent and compassionate with her care. He is extremely professional and competent, and seems to really understand and support his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Hammerness, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hammerness' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hammerness accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hammerness frequently treats Autism, Anxiety, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Hammerness' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital