Dr. Paul Finger, MD PC generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Finger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Finger, MD PC is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Finger completed a residency at Manhattan Eet Hospital. He currently practices at Paul T Finger MD and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- North Shore University Hospital Cornell, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Manhattan Eet Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Paul T Finger MD
The New York Eye Cancer Center115 E 61st St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 832-8170
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finger?
Extremely thorough and caring. Easy to talk to and very easy to reach if you have an emergency. I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Finger. He also has a very professional office staff. I most highly recommend this great Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Finger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Finger frequently treats Eye Cancer, Malignant Neoplasm of Eye, and Benign Neoplasm of Eye.
Dr. Finger's office is located at 115 E 61st St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Finger speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Finger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital