Dr. Paul Lachiewicz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Lachiewicz completed a residency at Hosp Spec Surg. He currently practices at CHAPEL HILL ORTHOPEDICS and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. Dr. Lachiewicz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Chapel Hill Orthopedics
Chapel Hill Orthopedics101 Conner Dr Ste 200, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (919) 968-6008
- Hosp Spec Surg, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Hosp Spec Surg, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University MN Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University MN Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lachiewicz?
Dr Lachiewicz (Dr. L. as he introduces himself is a rare surgeon - unequivocally skilled in the OR - but equally adept at outpatient workups, differential diagnosis and trying to fully understand the pathobiology - before moving to surgery. Not unexpectantly he has a warm, engaging bedside manner (also unusual trait for surgeons more comfortable in the melieu of the operating theater). His skills and intellectual prowess are, nicely, complemented by a fine, responsive nurse clinician/ PA.
- Duke Regional Hospital