Dr. Trombley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Trombley, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Arden, NC. Dr. Trombley completed a residency at Usa. He currently practices at Prospect Behavioral Pediatrics And Psychiatry and is affiliated with Pascagoula Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trombley is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Usa, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trombley?
Dr Trombley genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to really listen. He is great in getting back with any concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Trombley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trombley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trombley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trombley frequently treats Anxiety, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Trombley's office is located at 600 Julian Ln Ste 640, Arden, NC 28704. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pascagoula Hospital
Prospect Behavioral Pediatrics And Psychiatry
Asheville Family and Sports Medicine600 Julian Ln Ste 640, Arden, NC 28704 Existing Patients: (828) 552-3504