Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merenbloom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Merenbloom, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Merenbloom completed a residency at U Louisville Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Lexington Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Merenbloom is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Louisville Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
Lexington Veterans Affairs Medical Center1101 Veterans Dr, Lexington, KY 40502 Existing Patients: (859) 233-4511
Lexington Veterans Med Ctr Psyc
Limited To Official Federal Duties Only2250 Leestown Rd Bldg 25, Lexington, KY 40511 Existing Patients: (859) 233-4511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merenbloom?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Merenbloom frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Adjustment Disorder , and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Merenbloom's office is located at 1101 Veterans Dr, Lexington, KY 40502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Merenbloom has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.