Dr. Paul Marik, MB BCH generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Marik, MB BCH is a critical care medicine specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Marik completed a residency at Johannesburg Hosp. He currently practices at EVMS-DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL MEDICINE and is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marik is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- U Western Ont, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Johannesburg Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Hillbrow Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- U of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Evms-department of Internal Medicine
Evms-department of Internal Medicine825 Fairfax Ave Ste 410, Norfolk, VA 23507 Existing Patients: (757) 446-5758
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marik?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marik frequently treats Respiratory Management, Abdominal Pain, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Marik's office is located at 825 Fairfax Ave Ste 410, Norfolk, VA 23507. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marik speaks Afrikaans and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital