Dr. Paul Hazelrig, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Hazelrig completed a residency at University Calif Med Center. He currently practices at San Mateo Orthopedic Medical Group and is affiliated with Mills Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hazelrig is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
San Mateo Orthopedic Medical Group
SAN Mateo Orthopedic Medical Group77 N San Mateo Dr Ste 1, San Mateo, CA 94401 Existing Patients: (650) 342-0854
- UCLA Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital
- University Calif Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hazelrig?
Dr Hazelrig has helped so much with my knee issues. From draining to injections to simply kindly stating much needed advice and helpful hints for daily knee health. (total joint health, really) I would recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable Orthopedist. Another bonus is the location of this practice. It's a stand alone building with it's own parking lot which is wonderful if walking is an issue for you.
- Mills Health Center
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center