Dr. Paul DiMuzio, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. DiMuzio completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at Jefferson Vascular Center and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DiMuzio is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Jefferson Vascular Center
Surgery111 S 11th St Ste 6210, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Department of Surgery and Vascular Center at Jefferson's Methodist Hospital
Vitas Healthcare Corporation of PA1300 Wolf St, Philadelphia, PA 19148 Call
- University of California, San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Thomas Jefferson University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Johns Hopkins, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DiMuzio?
The experience was very positive from Barbara At the front desk to Debbie at checkout. As always dr dimuzio was terrific
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital