Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Paul Varosy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Varosy completed a residency at U C S F Medical Center. He currently practices at Denver VA Medical Center and is affiliated with UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Varosy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U C S F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U C S F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1996
- University Of California–los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Denver VA Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System1055 Clermont St, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (303) 399-8020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varosy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Varosy frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Varosy's office is located at 1055 Clermont St, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Varosy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus