Dr. Paul Sforza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sforza's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Sforza, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Little Neck, NY. Dr. Sforza completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at SightMD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sforza is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- North Shore University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1993
- Harvard Coll, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SightMD5515 Little Neck Pkwy Ste L10, Little Neck, NY 11362 Existing Patients: (718) 352-6700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sforza?
I'm so happy with Dr. Paul. He is super professional, takes care of every detail and will do the best job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sforza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sforza frequently treats Eyelid Disorders, Blepharitis, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Sforza's office is located at 5515 Little Neck Pkwy Ste L10, Little Neck, NY 11362. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sforza speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sforza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.