Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577, and for other questions, call (619) 265-7912.
Dr. Paul Kim, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Paul Kim, MD is a neurological spine surgery specialist in Encinitas, CA. He currently practices at Spine Institute Of San Diego and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- The Spine Institute At Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
I had an excellent and almost immediate result from two cervical spinal fusions in early September of this year that were skillfully performed by Dr. Paul KIm. He is thorough, thoughtful, and adept. Dr. Kim is an excellent listener and appears to be concerned about me as his patient. I have no regret that this is the physician that I selected to perform my corrective surgery. And I was referred to him by another physician that was also a very satisfied patient of his.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spine Myelopathy, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Kim's office is located at 332 Santa Fe Dr Ste 110, Encinitas, CA 92024. Find other locations and directions.