Dr. Haas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Haas, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Peoria, AZ. Dr. Haas completed a residency at University Of California Los Angeles Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiac Solutions and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haas is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiac Solutions13128 N 94th Dr Ste 100, Peoria, AZ 85381 Existing Patients: (623) 876-8816
Southwest Desert Cardiology
Cardiac Solutions13460 N 94th Dr Ste J1, Peoria, AZ 85381 Existing Patients: (623) 876-8816
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haas?
I wonder if the one star ratings were dealing with a different person. Or perhaps they thought they were the only patient in existence. I've dealt with Dr. Haas a few times in the past month due to my dad's health. Every time he was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, explained everything, and made us feel like dad was his only patient. My dad is now home and doing better than he was 10 years ago. And it's all thanks to Dr. Haas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Haas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haas frequently treats Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, Heart Disease, and Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator.
Dr. Haas' office is located at 13128 N 94th Dr Ste 100, Peoria, AZ 85381. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haas speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Abrazo West Campus
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center