Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
Dr. Paul Camarata, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Camarata completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Hospital and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Kansas Hospital4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-5150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Camarata?
My son was diagnosed with brain tumor which I of course freaked out when I heard the news. Dr. C is what my 14 yr old son calls him. Dr. C gave my son a nick name too. Which made him even cooler to a teenager whose life was turned upside down. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. C. He was "cool" to the teenager, compassionate to me (mom) and always always honest and upfront with both of us. He explained every detail to my son and never made him feel like decisions were being made for him. When the decision was made for my son's brain surgery he took every aspect of my son's life into consideration. He made decisions on my son's care that would have life long impacts & didn't just heal him in the moment even if it took more of Dr.C's time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Camarata has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Camarata frequently treats Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr. Camarata's office is located at 4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Camarata speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- University Of Kansas Hospital