Dr. Paul Zei, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Zei completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Brigham & Womens Hospital Cardiovascular Medicine and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zei is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Brigham & Womens Hospital Cardiovascular Medicine75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (857) 307-4000
Brigham and Women's Cardiology
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Heart and Vascular Center70 FRANCIS ST, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (857) 307-4000
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zei?
My family loves Dr. Zei and thinks the world of him! He is the most knowledgeable and skilled Electrophysiologist in the US (our honest opinion!) We trust Dr. Zei with my husband's life. We feel safe and reassured with him when we have to make scary decisions. He has proven himself time after time during my husband's heart issues. (Dr. Zei saved my husband's life in March of this year because he recommended a Zoll lifevest when my husband had to have his ICD removed.) He is very kind too!
- Stanford Health Care