Dr. Utrie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Utrie, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Utrie completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) and is affiliated with Bellin Health Oconto Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Utrie is board certified in Rheumatology.
- University Iowa Hospital And Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS)
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Utrie?
Dr Utrie is professional, comfotinf and thoroughly knowledgeable in his explanations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Utrie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Utrie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Utrie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Utrie frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Arthritis & Arthropathy, and Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases.
Dr. Utrie's office is located at 2223 Lime Kiln Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital
- Bellin Memorial Hospital