Dr. Paul Niu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Niu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Niu, MD is a nephrology specialist in Corona, CA. Dr. Niu completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates Medical Group and is affiliated with Corona Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Niu is board certified in Nephrology.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niu?
Routine re-check. Went over lab results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Niu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Niu frequently treats Acidosis, Acute Kidney Failure, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Niu's office is located at 2057 Compton Ave Ste 102, Corona, CA 92881. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Niu speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Niu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Corona Regional Medical Center