Dr. Paul Lee, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwell Health and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery.
Northwell Health270-05 76 Avenue Oncology Building, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Existing Patients: (718) 470-7499
Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin
- Memorial Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mailman School Of Public Health, Columbia University, Other Education — 2016
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Southside Hospital