Dr. Paul Holmwood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Holmwood's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Holmwood, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Holmwood completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Eye Care & Vision Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holmwood?
Talented, experienced, expert professional has taken care of our entire family's eye care needs for many, many years. Friendly staff is professional and courteous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holmwood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holmwood frequently treats Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), Drusen, and Retinal Dystrophy.
Dr. Holmwood's office is located at 811 MAPLE RD, Buffalo, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holmwood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.